If you lost your own title that is registered in your name, then you can easily get a duplicate title at your local DMV or tag office in the state where the title was last issued.
If you moved and are no longer in that state or don’t know what state the title was issued, please contact us for assistance. 
Lost Title Solutions
Ph. 775.237.3888  |  FAX. 801.880.2969